Saturday, September 5, 2009

Show #10 - Thank you Cynthia

I haven't been out to a chocolate party in almost 2 weeks now and was starting to get antsy. To tell you the truth I actually enjoyed having the time to rest after all the shows I have had previously while still trying to live life and be mom and wife all at the same time, but I was ready to get back out there and be "Mrs. Chocolatier".

Here are some of the photos that were taken of the night. Again, not to many pictures due to the fact that my camera stinks and makes most of the pictures blurry if there is not enough light in the room. :o/

Here are a few of the comments from the evening:

Rebecca - "Informative. Learned new things about chocolate that I never knew before. Very energetic ~ I usually get sleepy, but didn't at all tonight. Loved the ideas and the coupon game was new to me."

Bobbi - "Enjoyed the presentation."

Lori - "Very informative & knowledgeable."

Alyssa - "Doing GREAT! Had a Chocolatey Time!" :)

Thank you girls and Cynthia for a really nice evening out. I really enjoyed meeting all of you. I wanted to mention just how sweet Alyssa is. She really made me feel welcome from the first time she saw me and I really want to give her a BIG SPECIAL thank you. You are such a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment