Saturday, September 19, 2009

Party 11 - Thank you Jenilee

How can I say anything until I give you a look see at the following pictures.......






These pictures were taken by the Host Jenilee from Turtle Dove Photography. I had a great time as always entertaining her friends and family with chocolate. I love how I can present something that is different from all other home parties that are out there. I love how the product that I present brings smiles to peoples faces. I love my job.

Here a few of the comments people said at the show:

Jenny - "Yummy Chocolate! Tracey is a very fast talker" (oops, Eek! sorry! I tend to do that when the party gets started late. I try to hurry up the pace so people don't get too tired from their long week / day.)

Laurie - "Nice job - Great idea - More sugar free products" (I agree Laurie, they do need more sugar free products. Hopefully they will bring more on board in the future.)

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I had a wonderful night meeting you all. Very friendly and welcoming to the new lady in the house. I look forward to seeing a few of you again in the very new future......or better yet, having you join my team. I think you both (you know who you are) would do great at telling people about chocolate. {{wink, wink}}

No comments:

Post a Comment