Saturday, July 25, 2009

My first party was a success! Thank you Holly Bear!

Well as I had anticipated the group had a blast! They enjoyed all the chocolate! I was so nervous setting up. There were so many little things to remember. Good thing I had my cheat sheet with me.

Here are some of the comments from the night:

Carol - "I think you're a great hostess and presenter.........It was such a great party. All the ladies went crazy for the chocolates. Tracey did a great job and Holly was a great hostess. Glad I went. I got DH chocolate covered almonds and cashews and some brownies. I think Tracey will go far with this."

Holly - "Tracey did do a great job. She didn't look like it was a first time doing this at all. Very prepared and did awesome with the presentation. We had a lot of fun and I think I didn't sleep to quickly because I was wired on all the sugar! LOL! Had a great time. I think this is going to be a great business!"

Corinne - "Great job tonight Tracey! I am definitely gonna book a party just need some time to move and chill for a bit. The chocolate martinis were my FAV part :)"

The ladies had such a great time that I picked up (3) more shows, and possibly (2) more.

Not bad for a girls night out enjoying myself while entertaining others with CHOCOLATE! I have the best of both worlds and LOVIN' it!

Here are the pictures from the night.



Thank you ladies for the most Chocolatie-tastic time last night. I am LOVING my new job!

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool Tracey! Loved that you put the pictures of the party and the comments. Very well organized and fun to look back on!

    ReplyDelete