Monday, July 27, 2009

Chocolate Movie

What would a "Chocolate" Blog be without the mention of a movie about "Chocolate"?

Break out the popcorn and sprinkle it with our Chocolate Dusting Powders, and DON'T forget to put some M&M's (yes, it is candy made by Mars), or Chocolate Covered Almonds inside the bowl for that added little something! You'll be glad you did!

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

(G, 1971)
I used to watch this movie over and over again when I was a child.

This is the original 1971 chocolate movie starring Gene Wilder, in which a poor boy wins the chance to visit the world's greatest candy factory, and we get to go with him. If it were me, I would take my chances and jump in the chocolate river.
My rating: 5 of 5
Chocolate Covered Almonds


No comments:

Post a Comment