Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 more days until my first show!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that in (2) days my first show will be in progress. I am so excited that I have butterflies in my stomach. I hope I do not make a total idiot of myself....LOL I have got to say....If I can do this, ANYONE can do this! I have rehearsed, and rehearsed some more. Now is to just sit back (sort of speak) and see what happens. I am so amazed to see the results I have had in the interest people have had in hosting shows. In a (2) week period of time, all in which I was sick for a week and then my daughter following after me, I have (10) shows on my books! All I need is (10) more shows in order to get my FREE Pro-Series Chocolate Tempering Unit. I want that so bad and I have to have (20) shows OR $4000 in sales in the next (3) months. I am half way there! Come on Tracey! You can do it! hehehehehehe

I will keep you all posted on how things go with my first show. Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Eekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment