Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got it!

Well today was the BIG day I have been waiting for! I got my kit! It's like Christmas! I am so excited to get started! Although we all have our struggles in life weather it be emotionally, financially, relationship problems, that time of month (women you know what I mean), etc. Chocolate always has a way to make someone feel better, wheather you are a man or a woman, and that is what I am all about. If there is a way that I can help someone smile I know that my partner in crime being "Chocolate" can do it. When I say, "I am a Chocolatier, and I sell Chocolate" you should see the instant smiles and the eyes open as wide as they possibly can. It is such a joy to see how much joy comes to someone just by one simple word......"Chocolate"!

There is something very important that I learned since I signed up as a "Chocolatier". It should have come with a WARNING! I have learned / discovered that I live in a house with MAJOR CHOCOHOLICS! Thanks to my upline (Thank you Dilila & Renee) they have provided me with some of the products that we sell so I can taste it and give it a test drive before my kit arrived and before my parties started to come around. Well my family has put on their hound noses because every night they ask me, "What's for dessert?". My daughter has even gone as far as sneaking chocolate truffles out of a baggie that was given to me to try as well (Thank you Ylia). I asked her what she had in her mouth and she told me, "Nothing" with a HUGE smile with teeth that were covered in Chocolate!

Here is another example of how bad it has gotten.....

I was on my way to the training / meeting on Monday up to Victorville when I recieved a text message from my husband that read...............


Who knew I would be entering into a business that would make my family out of control?!?! I am beginning to feel like Willy Wonka over here! LOL In a good way of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment