Thursday, August 20, 2009

Show #6 - Thank you Kelli

What a great group of girls!

Although I do not have pictures to show from this evening due to the fact that my camera had no more juice in my battery, we all had a good time. In fact I was surprised to see how late everyone stayed and mingled around until around 10pm.

Here are the comments made from the night:

Cori - You did well at moving through everything at a good pace. :)

Leah - Fun show! Great Job, Tracey :)

Judy - Yummy! :)

DiAnna - Great Job!

Teddi - The Chocolate was great, the samples fantastic, you are very informative and you talk very clear and your a wonderful Chocolatier!!

Cassandra - One of the best "parties" I've been too! Love the Chocolate!

Andrea - You did a great job! :)

Kim - You were very informative, knowledgeable about the products. Kept my interest.

Thank you girls for a wonderful night out. I hope to see you all again in the near future. Please let me know if you are interested in having a show, becoming a Chocolatier yourself, or just to replenish your order once you have eaten what you have already ordered. No party necessary in order to place an order. Just give me a call and I can help you out. That's the one bad thing about chocolate.......It gets eaten and then there is no more! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment