Friday, August 7, 2009

New Product Announced at National Conferance:

Dove Chocolate Discoveries is in the process of having their National Conference in New Jersey from August 6 - 8, 2009. Being that I signed up just about a month ago I did not have the time to make plans to attend. The new product line will be announced throughout the duration of the conference. So far this is what I have picked up from Facebook:


Craving a chocolate gingerbread cookie with crispy, crackled outside texture and chewy delicious center? If you were here at the DCD National Sales Conference with us, you could try simply irresistible cookies from the new Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Mix. And the best part is that you can use it for cake and cupcakes too! Yum.


I am so excited about the new milk chocolate covered Cappuccino Biscottini! I won’t ask you to spell it, but you MUST taste this subtle coffee-tasting biscotti morsel of deliciousness. It should be kept under the lock and key!


Salt? On chocolate?! One bite, and you’ll believe. Here at the DCD National Sales Conference, Chocolatiers are trying the NEW Sea-Salted Caramel Collection!


Hi there! I’m trying the NEW Double Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters – the inspired combo of sweet, crunch and dark chocolate drizzled with white chocolate. Did I mention pecans?

I will continue to update our NEW product as they are announced. Good stuff so far. I can't wait to try them out for myself. Yummers!

1 comment:

  1. I can spell it for you next time i see you ;P ... I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THOSE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete