Thursday, August 6, 2009

Show #4 - Thank you Rebecca

Another fine night out serving Chocolate to women who love chocolate. Thank you all again for such a wonderful evening ladies. I hope to see you again at one or both parties that were booked from Rebecca's show. And just think....Rebecca gets to pick out 1/2 pound chocolate of her choice (Dark, Milk or White) for those bookings, and you can to if you book your party by 8/7/09 @ 7pm (That will be when I will be closing the show).

Here are the pictures from the night. Not to many this time, but loved how these pictures turned out. Beautiful Rebecca with her Chocolate Martini!

Here are a few comments from the night:

Beatrice - "I enjoyed the presentation and your friendliness."

Cami - "I think you did great." :)

I am not sure if everyone heard me towards the end or not, but the fondue and Chai Tea Fruit Dip was on the table to be tasted / eaten. A couple of people took advantage of it and really enjoyed it. When I was cleaning up I saw that there was still a bunch left. :o/

I hope everyone had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment