Monday, October 12, 2009

Party in Fontana, CA (Oct. 7th)

This party hosted by Holly was THE funnest party I have ever done. It was TOP notch! As soon as I walked through the door I was utterly amazed with how Holly (a Wedding Coordinator / Planner) took the time to prepare for her Chocolate Party. In all of my Direct Selling Days I was just floored! As you view the photos below you will see exactly what I mean.

I received a call from Holly letting me know that she did not want to have the "normal" presentation setting party. She and her friends have been to every Home Party possible and she knew what her friends would want......"Chocolate Tasting Stations"! Brilliant Idea! I loved the idea and went with it. There had to of been around (30) ladies in all who attended, and each one of them enjoying the chocolate stations as predicted. I personally thought the idea was a hit.

Take a look at the photos for yourself....



Thank you again Holly for all that you did. Most of all thank you again for allowing me to come into your home and entertain your friends and family with chocolate. I had an absolute blast!!! I hope to do it again in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment